A Sea Of Innovation: Nitro Network’s IoT Water Management Solutions
Have you ever thought about how the Internet of Things (IoT) can be used to solve everyday problems? Nitro Network has. In fact, while most people think of IoT as something that’s only useful for large companies or governments, Nitro Network is one company that’s been improving everyday life by finding ways to apply IoT.
In this post, we’ll look at how Nitro Network is creating innovative solutions for everyday problems — most recently, smart water management.
Nitro Network solution for water management
In March 2021, Nitro Network deployed an IoT water management solution for a smart apartment complex with over 700 units. This solution is designed to help people save money, help make facilities more efficient and reduce waste by implementing the following practices:
- Enabling daily and precise monitoring of water usage by installing IoT powered smart water meters at the source points and major consumption areas
- Automating water consumption patterns across the entire area by installing a IoT sensor and IoT pump control system
Nitro Network’s IoT water solutions were received swimmingly — both in concept and execution — resulting in a 6% reduction in unnecessary water consumption, a 50% optimization at the water pump and a 50% reduction in water pump damage.
This has helped residents better manage their personal water usage, and on a macro scale they’ve reduced their impact on the planet. Isn’t that something we can all get behind?
All of this was achieved thanks to the innovative IoT technology of Nitro Network which allowed for the development of an automated water monitoring system that relies on hardware installed in the apartment complex, rather than dedicated on-site personnel equipped with multiple devices that can be lost or damaged.
Just the tip of the iceberg for IoT solutions
In the last few years, IoT has been growing at a rapid pace and is becoming one of the most important technologies in the world. It’s a way to connect devices and sensors to the internet, but that alone doesn’t make something an IoT solution. The real power of IoT is when it’s used for real-world applications — such as smart water management. What Nitro Network has achieved is inspiring, but it’s only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to utility:
- Monitor your home or even tend to your garden while at work, all made possible and simpler than ever with IoT solutions.
- Connect health devices to your smartphones, enabling the collection and sharing of important data in an affordable way. This allows health professionals to diagnose issues remotely — saving time and lives.
- Control home appliances remotely by using an IoT application on a smartphone or tablet as a remote control screen.
- Track energy usage levels within a house or building via IoT devices which automatically send data, such as temperature levels, straight to network servers so it can be accessed easily anytime, anywhere, by anyone with permission.
All of these capabilities are now possible thanks to the rise of IoT solutions like those offered by Nitro Network, and considering the near limitless potential of Web3 there’s no doubt more to come.
The bottom line
There are many IoT solutions out there, but not all of them are able to create a real difference in our lives. Nitro Network’s IoT solutions are designed to put its users first, and it’s certainly exciting to see how Nitro Network plans to continue making the world a better place. As more devices become connected, there will be endless possibilities for new products and services to make our lives easier and better. This is just the beginning of what’s possible with this Web3 IoT technology — we can’t wait to see what’s next!
Make sure to stay on top of Nitro Network’s latest milestones and advancements by following the company on its social platforms. Moreover, to participate in a protocol that is set to revolutionize the future of Web3 with hassle-free crypto mining and innovative Nesting technology, join Nitro Network by grabbing a Nitro Bot NFM today!
About Nitro Network
Nitro Network is building the largest decentralized private communication network (PCN) powered by IoT combined with LoRaWAN and 3G/4G/5G. This hyperconnected world will enable unlimited use cases in our everyday life. Participants of Nitro Network’s decentralized PCN are part of an inclusive ecosystem that they own, operate and earn from. Nitro Network’s PCN will be a game-changer and has its proprietary token, NCash, at its core. On Nitro Network, everybody wins!