Announcing Nitro Network Liquidity Program of $50,000* worth NCash on UNISWAP
Nitro Network is excited to launch the NCASH — ETH LP Staking Program on Uniswap, featuring $50,000 USD worth of rewards in NCash tokens up for grabs.
Nitro Liquidity Program
- Duration: Starting from 1st of December, and the program will continue for 2 months unless announced otherwise.
- A minimum liquidity of 0.5 ETH and 0.5 ETH worth NCash token is required to be eligible for LP rewards
- In addition to 0.3% of LP revenue on Uniswap, addresses contributing money to the LP, can earn a share of the total of $50,000 USD LP reward in NCash tokens in this program.
- The $50,000 USD worth of NCash will be provided and split up between qualified liquidity providers every day spread over 2 months. The reward will be calculated and accumulated every day, starting from the moment the liquidity is provided.
- A snapshot will be taken at random times every day to record the contribution of each qualified address.
- Contributors will be getting a max of about 200% APY in the program.
- LP Reward Distribution Method — Claiming process of the LP reward will be released on our website soon.
Regardless of the LP duration, all LP rewards will be distributed within 30 days of each LP cycle of 2 months(Note: Contributors can claim the rewards, details of which will be declared on the company website https://nitro.network).
If your address has provided liquidity for x days,which accounts for y% of the total liquidity in the NCASH/ETH pool on Uniswap V2 , the reward will be given and will be proportional to the contribution to the liquidity pool, in this case,
LP reward = ((usd * y/100 * x) / <average price of ncash from coinmarketcap>) = x units of $NCASH
How to add liquidity?
Participants can join the program by providing liquidity into NCASH-ETH pool
Follow the steps below:
1) Go to the official Uniswap website — Uniswap.org
2) Launch the App
3) Connect to your wallet
4) Look /Click on “Pool” in the top level navigation bar
5) Click “View V2 liquidity”
7) Click “Add V2 Liquidity”
Choose ETH-NCash pair
8) Enter the amount to be added (Here you will need to have both ETH and NCash in the same wallet to provide liquidity)
Approve the transaction
On confirmation , you will see this window
The LP tokens are now added to your wallet
If you have never tried liquidity providing on Uniswap, please refer to these materials as a start.
- The number of NCash tokens earned as prizes in this program may vary due to other participants in the pool and the price fluctuation of NCash tokens.
- The current reward is $50,000 USD worth of NCash for the overall program.
- Participants in the NCash Liquidity Reward Program may receive varying amounts of pair tokens from the pool for being liquidity providers, due to the nature of Uniswap and other participants in the pool.
- Nitro Network reserves the right to modify or cancel the Liquidity Reward Program at any time, for any reason.
- Nitro Network makes no warranties or guarantees as to the safety and security of any and all funds deposited by participants on Uniswap.
- Nitro Network has no liability or control over users’ funds lost on Uniswap due to bugs or breaches on Uniswap, or due to the user’s own negligence.
About Nitro Network (formerly Nucleus Vision)
At Nitro Network, we are building a world of private communication networks powered by IoT together with LoRaWAN/3G/4G and 5G. This hyperconnected world is the IoT alternative to cellular networks unlocking a $3 trillion market opportunity. We believe our decentralized private telecom network is a gamechanger built on a blockchain with our proprietary token NCash at the core that drives utility and value from unlimited use cases. We are creating an inclusive ecosystem incentivizing users to own, operate and earn from the private networks of the future.
Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin | Telegram | Website|
Disclaimer: This is not investment advice. Please do your own research before investing in any avenue. The information contained in this post is for informational purposes only. You should take independent advice from a professional or independently research and verify, any information that you find in this post and wish to rely on, for the purpose of making any decision. Through this post, you may be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Nucleus Vision. We have no control over the nature, content, and activity on those sites. The inclusion of any links does not imply a recommendation or endorsement of the other website, its products, or views.