Nesting Is Live — Become A Nester To Start Earning Perpetually
Nitro Network Nesting is an innovative way for people to host the Nitro Network from anywhere in the world, based on their location. Read more about becoming a Nester with Nitro Network’s step-by-step guide.
This article will detail the Nesting process including registration and the Know Your Customer (KYC) process, which qualifies one to be a registered Nester on the Nitro Network.
Register on the Nesting platform
The first step to qualify as a Nestor is registering your location. This involves a few simple steps:
- Go to nitro.network
- Click on “Enter Nitro Ecosystem”
- Click on the “Nest” option from the top menu tabs
- Follow the instructions for registering your location
Nitro Network has opened up Nesting for countries in the following cities:
- Los Angeles, CA
- Miami, FL
- New York City, NY
This is only the beginning, as Nitro Network will be adding more cities soon.
KYC platform is live
Nitro Network is happy to announce that its KYC process is live! This is the next step for Nesting after location registration. After receiving your registration status, click on the button to complete your KYC process. There will be a form to submit your personal information and specific documents, similar to other KYC processes.
Upon successful verification, you must accept the Nitro Network Terms & Conditions to finalize the KYC process. Then you will receive an email from us confirming your status as a Nitro Network Nester.
Refundable security deposit
Once your KYC has been validated by Nitro Network and the due diligence process completed successfully, you will need to pay a refundable $100 security deposit within the time frame stipulated in the email. Failure to pay the $100 security deposit will result in your Nesting slot getting transferred to the next person on the Nesting waiting list.
Nitro Network will soon be releasing a detailed step-by-step guide and how-to video for the KYC process, so keep an eye on our social media channels for the announcement.
Earn on your $100 security deposit
The Nitro Network team is always thinking of ways to provide more service and utility for our community. The team will stake the $100 security deposits to earn rewards,* putting people on the path of earning rewards even before activating their Nesters on the network! Nitro Network will follow up with a short article on Medium about the staking process for deposits.
*rewards will be earned as per the current APY
Throughout the Nesting process, Nitro Network will provide its community with all the support required including:
- Details to track the shipment of the Nitro ION Miner
- Information for after the installation
- Notification emails related to Nesting management
The idea is to enable effortless earning on the Nitro Network for every participant, ensuring a smooth Nesting experience.
Meanwhile, here are some guidelines for uploading your documents for the KYC process. Make sure you follow them.
- We accept JPEG, JPG, PNG and PDF files.
- All the fields in the application form should match the proof of documents you submit, such as First name, Last name, and address proof.
- Do not upload any copy/scanned copy of any document. We won’t accept it!
- Images with low-quality, low lighting, reflections, wrong angle, poor resolution are not acceptable. The system will not accept extraneous objects in pictures.
- The photo should highlight all corners of the document. Please make provision for the padding space (around minimum of 5 mm).
- If the document has a total of 2 pages or 2 sides, make sure to attach both the sides/pages. While attaching a passport, make sure to upload the top and bottom pages of the particular document. The bottom page refers to the page that has the picture, full name and the additional personal information. The top page is the one above the document page that has the picture.
- While uploading any ID card, upload pictures of BOTH the sides of the document. Please upload the same even if you see no information on any of the document sides.
- When uploading the driving licence, make sure to upload BOTH sides. Do it even if you don’t see any information on any of the licence sides.
- Make sure to switch off the option of embedding the picture watermark on the phone. There are some phones that automatically embed the device’s name on the picture when it clicks.
- The system will not accept documents that are corrected by any kind of graphic editing. Also, make sure you do NOT cover/hide any specific part of the documents.
- Do not upload the cover of your passport.
- Never upload more than one document simultaneously.
Nesting is another unique way to earn effortlessly with Nitro Network, so begin the onboarding process to become a Nester today! Follow us on our social media channels for regular updates and as always, thanks for supporting Nitro Network. The team has many more innovations planned for the coming months.
About Nitro Network
Nitro Network is building the largest decentralized private communication network powered by IoT combined with LoRaWAN and 3G/4G/5G. This hyperconnected world will enable unlimited use cases in our everyday life. Participants of Nitro’s decentralized PCN are part of an inclusive ecosystem that they own, operate and earn from. Nitro’s PCN will be a game-changer and has its proprietary token, NCash, at its core. On Nitro Network, everybody wins!
Disclaimer: This is not investment advice. Please do your own research before investing in any avenue. The information contained in this post is for informational purposes only. You should take independent advice from a professional or independently research and verify any information that you find in this post and wish to rely on, for the purpose of making any decision. Through this post, you may be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Nitro Network. We have no control over the nature, content, and activity on those sites. The inclusion of any links does not imply a recommendation or endorsement of the other website, its products, or views.